Relief Service of the Order of Malta in Lithuania (Maltos ordino pagalbos tarnyba) provides social assistance to all in need, regardless of their nationality, race, religion in accordance with the motto of the Order of Malta "Keeping the Faith and assistance to the needy."
Relief Service of the Order of Malta running its services in Lithuania since October 1991. Relief Service provides the following social services in the 26 Lithuanian cities:
- Voluntary social assistance
- Project "Meals on Wheels" (Hot Food Distribution to homes of old, lonely, helpless people) in 13 Lithuanian cities
- Social Day Care Children centers in 8 cities
- Voluntary Social Home care project in 4 cities
- Activities of Youth Organization (Young Maltesers) in 26 cities