How We Help
The support is given:
Relief Organisation of the Order of Malta provides support to people in need, children, sick people in items and services.
The social services are permanently provided:
- Hot food being brought into the houses of the beneficiaries (the project “Meals on Wheels”)
- Social Homecare.
- Disadvantaged children’s education and nutrition of children in Children’s Day care centers.
The following services are provided to patients who are taken care at home:
- Sanitary – Hygienic Care
- Help at home
- Food Purchase
- Visiting the hospital, communication with the treating medical staff
- Obtaining compensation measures.
- Accompaniment to hospital.
- Provision (partial) of care and hygiene products, non-prescription medications.
The services provided at Children‘s day care centers are as follows:
- Social and educational services for disadvantaged children aged 7-18 years;
- Communication with the public institutions needed to support the family or a member of the grant.
- Educational and cultural events, summer camps for children;
- Catering services;
- Education of hygiene and social skills;
- Provision of proper conditions for doing homework and purposeful after school artistic skills education;
Other Services in items are as follows:
- Secondhand clothes, shoes and other charity goods distribution for the needies .
- Compensation technique support (long-term or short-term) service for people with disabilities